your advert here
Home » » Chelsea defender Gary Cahill Happy with his current form

Chelsea defender Gary Cahill Happy with his current form

Written By Unknown on Saturday 2 November 2013 | 00:30

Chelsea defender Gary Cahill is delighted with his current form.
After a short spell on the sidelines earlier this month, Cahill has started the last three matches.
"I'm pleased with my form," he told chelseafc.com. "I've played 14 games this season for Chelsea and England and
kept nine clean sheets, so for me personally it's going really well.
"I'm pleased with the way I've been playing and I just hope I can maintain it. The manager has rotated a little bit and I was out of the side for a few weeks. Every player wants to be in the team but I've started the last three and obviously I want to play as often as possible. The team are defending well collectively though and that's what it's all about."

0 comments: